Not sure whether you need a storage unit? Consider this…
Florida’s climate can be brutal on your valuables. Non-climate controlled storage spaces (like attics and garages) can easily reach temperatures over 100 degrees with 70% or higher humidity. Over time these conditions can damage papers, fabrics, delicate collectables, and in some cases lead to mold/mildew growth on furniture and paper products.
Why choose us?
- The entire facility is climate controlled
- Security cameras monitor the entire campus
- Hand trucks and flat carts are free to use onsite
- Access to your items is available 7 days a week
- The wide isles are designed for easy navigation
- Both long and short term rentals are available
- Payment can be made online or in person